Vaporesso Polar Mod
The Vaporesso Polar mod is a 220 watt device with a full temperature control vaping suite. You can vape it in regular variable wattage or temp control. With 2.5 amp charging, you can even use the Polar to very quickly charge your 18650 batteries. The Polar mod is controlled by the Omni 4.0 board. The Omni 4.0 chip is not only fast, but it also offers a wide array of vaping options including a custom power curve. Whether you like to keep your vaping simple or explore the possibilities, the Polar mod can take your vaping where you want to go.
- Polar Mod Size: 144 mm tall x 45 mm wide x 28 mm (With Tank)
- Wattage Range is 5 watts up to 220 watts
- Atomizer Resistance Range is 0.03 Ohm up to 5.0 Ohm
- Vaping Modes: Smart VW(H/N/S) / VT(SS, NI, TI) / CCT / CCW / VV / CCV
- BYPASS Mode
- TCR with two Memory Modes
- Super Player Mode - Broad Tank Resistance ID
- OMNI Board 4.0 Chipset - 0.001s Insta-Fire
- 2.0" Full Color Display Screen
- Works with two 18650 batteries (not included)
- Full-length Side Fire Button
- Bottom-Loaded Magnetized Battery Cover
- Short Circuit Protection
- Burn Protection
- No Load Protection
- Overtime Protection
- Low Atomizer Resistance Protection
- Low Power Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- ESD Circuit Protection
- Pass Through Protection
- Micro USB Port - 2.5A charging and for firmware upgrades
- Centered 510 Stainless Steel Connection
Cascade Baby SE Vape Tank
The Vaporesso Cascade Baby SE tank has a 6.5 ml capacity and features a triangular airflow system that directs airflow right through the heart of the coil. Color coated to match the Polar mod, the Cascade Baby SE tank has an easy access top fill design and an 810 drip tip. It comes with a 0.18 ohm GT Mesh coil and a 0.15 ohm GT8 coil.
- Size: 24.5mm (D) by 58mm (H)
- Stainless steel construction
- Pyrex glass tank
- Capacity: 6.5ml (Standard Version)
- Coil: GT Mesh Coil 0.18ohm (50W-90W)
- GT CCELL2 Coil 0.3ohm (35W-40W)
- GT4 0.15 Ohm Quad Coil (30W to 70W)
- GT6 0.2 ohm Coil (40W to 100W)
- Thread: 510 thread
- 810 drip tip
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Freeman Vape Juice. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Freeman Vape Juice is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making) or any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery cells as they are sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge batteries in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Freeman Vape Juice will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All sales final.